Remember only paid up members for year are eligible and insured to use the club facilities and train/play for CLG Cuchulainn!
CLG Cuchulainn are happy to Introduce to you to our membership packages for 2019. There are new forms of membership available this year and we would like your help to continue to develop additional facilities and build on the success of our club at various levels. The development of the club is to ensure that the future footballers, juveniles, ladies & adult players are given the best facilities that they need to succeed, to wear the white and blue jersey with pride and honour.
As you are aware, we cater for ladies & mens football teams, underage boys & girl’s football teams, minor, U-20, junior and senior teams. Our teams have shown us continued success in the past year and every year since our establishment 50 years ago in 1969. The club is offering you and your children state of the art facilities in our existing and proposed development, experienced, vetted & trained voluntary coaches, referee’s, a training pitch with lights, two well maintained main playing fields with flood lights including free and safe parking. We are asking for your support in helping us develop our club through the successful implementation of this new initiative which offers great value for membership and prepaid entry to our weekly lotto draw.
Juvenile Membership (ages 6 – 20) €50
Student Membership (over 20 in full time education) €70
Non Playing Adult Membership €70
Non Playing Adult Membership Deal; (includes 1 annual Lotto Ticket) €130
Playing Membership; (includes 1 annual Lotto Ticket) €150
Family Membership; (includes 1 annual Lotto Ticket) €250
– Includes 2 adults and any number of juveniles.
Cairde Cuchululainn €350
All funds generated from this new level of family membership will be ring fenced for the development of our present and planned facilities on our newly acquired ground adjoining our pitch in Mullagh. Members. Family membership (2 adults and all children under 20 years of age) 2 Annual Lotto Tickets (4 numbers between 1-30 inclusive x 2) 2 Club membership cards (for 2 adults) Free access to all home games Free refreshments at half time in all home games. One branded Cairde Cuchulainn item.
Instalment Payment Option;
Instalment payment option is only available on line and up to the 1st March 2019.
– Option to pay in 2 instalments;
50% payment due when you complete your online membership form (eg Feb 16th), and 50% due one month from date of initial registration ( eg. March 16th).
Please note that your registration is not officially accepted until full payment has been received.
You can register on www.clubforce.com and click ‘find my club’
It warmed many an auld supporter to see our U21 team be the first club team to play a competitive match in 2019. In an entertaining match against Bailieborough Shamrocks in Mullagh on Friday night, under our refurbished lights, we prevailed by a scoreline of 5.13 to 2-8. It was great to see 21 of our young players, with some others unavailable, blow off the cobwebs for another year. Compliments must go to Angela Hamilton and her county CCC committee for creating invaluable competitive league for this previously neglected age group. Win, lose or draw all players and supporters alike are thrilled to see these players performing in their club colours. Please come and support our lads in their next game on Saturday Vs Denn @ 4pm. Any change will be communicated via usual media outlets.
Mullagh Sports Partnership Development:
We are delighted to announce that Stage 1 of our development has been completed. Thank you to our local contractors Stephen Anderson and Ronan Doughty for their guidance and professional help. Sincere thanks to Paul Taite for his tireless work in providing his professional leadership and to our site manager, Oliver Larney .
Much of our funds from the I’m a Celebrity fundraiser have been carefully invested into completing Stage 1 our of project. This has involved the levering of our site in preparation for the commencement of Stage 2. We are in an advanced stage of planning with regards to the development of a new adult pitch and proposed biodiversity track around the perimeter of the site.
You can be able to view aerial images of the site via our social media and website soon.
As a result of this continued investment in the future of our club and community we will be challenged by the burdens of a new financial burden on our club. I can assure you that many club representatives have already contributed many new proposals to meet these challenges.
- Cairde Cuchulainn; Thank you to all families who have subscribed to this new form of membership in 2018. We will be attempting to increase this groups numbers over the coming weeks. This form of membership has proven to greatly assist in the maintenance and improvement of our present facilities and progress our future development.
- It is with deep felt appreciation that I acknowledge on behalf of all the members of CLG Cúchulainn, the generosity of all our local sponsors who continue to financially support our efforts to provide both modern facilities and sporting and cultural opportunities for the whole community. We encourage you and also stress the importance of supporting our local businesses. Without this goodwill and generosity, we would not have the excellent facilities we are so lucky to enjoy in our Parish.
- We have submitted a second Capital Sports Grant Application this year. Thank you to Paul Taite and Eamonn Carolan for their contributions and the continued support of Moynalty athletics club. We would hope to be in a position to draw down the Capital Sports Grant awarded to us in Round 1 to commence the second stage of our development.
- Our proposal Biodiversity Walk around the perimeter of our new development has successfully passed the ‘expression of interest’ stage one application to the Leader Fund. We are in the advanced stage of completing our application to the Leader Fund for the Biodiversity Walk.