3 x €40 winners
Prepaid: Carol Carolan Moynalty
Weekly: Patrick Gaynor Billy wood
Online: Shane Keating
Next week €5100
Thank you for supporting our lotto.
Saturday 16th lotto group 1
Camogie training.Sports centre 6-7
U15 boys training Sports Centre 6-7
U17 boys training Cross 7-8
St Kilians training Cross 8-9
U17 boys training Cross 7-8
U14 & U16 girls training Sports Centre 10-11
We are happy to announce registration will take place on Saturday 16th February from 10am-12 noon in Mullagh Sports Centre. Below are this year’s fees.
Remember only paid up members for year are eligible and insured to use the club facilities and train/play for CLG Cuchulainn!
CLG Cuchulainn are happy to introduce to you to our membership packages for 2019. There are new forms of membership available this year and we would like your help to continue to develop additional facilities and build on the success of our club at various levels. The development of the club is to ensure that the future footballers, juveniles, ladies & adult players are given the best facilities that they need to succeed, to wear the white and blue jersey with pride and honour.
As you are aware, we cater for ladies & mens football teams, underage boys & girl’s football teams, minor, U-20, junior and senior teams. Our teams have shown us continued success in the past year and every year since our establishment 50 years ago in 1969. The club is offering you and your children state of the art facilities in our existing and proposed development, experienced, vetted & trained voluntary coaches, referee’s, a training pitch with lights, two well maintained main playing fields with flood lights including free and safe parking. We are asking for your support in helping us develop our club through the successful implementation of this new initiative which offers great value for membership and prepaid entry to our weekly lotto draw.
Juvenile Membership (ages 6 – 20) €50
Student Membership (over 20 in full time education) €70
Non Playing Adult Membership €70
Non Playing Adult Membership Deal; includes 1 annual Lotto Ticket €130
Playing Membership; includes 1 annual Lotto Ticket €150
Family Membership; includes 1 annual Lotto Ticket €250
– Includes 2 adults and any number of juveniles.
– Option to pay in 2 instalments; €150 due by January 31st , €100 due by St Patrick’s Day) Note; Instalment payment option is not available on line
All funds generated from this new level of family membership will be ring fenced for the development of our present and planned facilities on our newly acquired ground adjoining our pitch in Mullagh. Members. Family membership (2 adults and all children under 20 years of age) 2 Annual Lotto Tickets (4 numbers between 1-30 inclusive x 2) 2 Club membership cards (for 2 adults) Free access to all home games Free refreshments at half time in all home games. One branded Cairde Cuchulainn item.
Mullagh Sports Partnership Development:
We are delighted to announce that Stage 1 of our development has been completed. Thank you to our local contractors Stephen Anderson and Ronan Doughty for their guidance and professional help. Sincere thanks to Paul Taite for his tireless work in providing his professional leadership and to our site manager, Oliver Larney .
Much of our funds from the I’m a Celebrity fundraiser have been carefully invested into completing Stage 1 our of project. This has involved the leveling of our site in preparation for the commencement of Stage 2. We are in an advanced stage of planning with regards to the development of a new adult pitch and proposed biodiversity track around the perimeter of the site.
You can be able to view aerial images of the site via our social media and website soon.
As a result of this continued investment in the future of our club and community we will be challenged by the burdens of a new financial burden on our club. I can assure you that many club representatives have already contributed many new proposals to meet these challenges.
- Cairde Cuchulainn; Thank you to all families who have subscribed to this new form of memebership iin 2018. We will be attempting to increase this groups numbers over the coming weeks. This form of membership has proven to greatly assist in the maintainance and improvement of our present facilities and progress our future development.
- It is with deep felt appreciation that I acknowledge on behalf of all the members of CLG Cúchulainn, the generosity of all our local sponsors who continue to financially support our efforts to provide both modern facilities and sporting and cultural opportunities for the whole community. We encourage you and also stress the importance of supporting our local businesses. Without this goodwill and generosity, we would not have the excellent facilities we are so lucky to enjoy in our Parish.
- We have submitted a second Capital Sports Grant Application this year. Thank you to Paul Taite and Eamonn Carolan for their contributions and the continued support of Moynalty athletics club. We would hope to be in a position to draw down the Capital Sports Grant awarded to us in Round 1 to commence the second stage of our development.
- Our proposal Biodiversity Walk around the perimeter of our new development has successfully passed the ‘expression of interest’ stage one application to the Leader Fund. We are in the advanced stage of completing our application to the Leader Fund for the Biodiversity Walk.
All pitch bookings must be made through Mick Lennon.
Never miss out on a draw!!!!! Don’t regret not doing your numbers if they are drawn. Play online now @ www.clgcuchulainn.com
YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU!!!!
The lotto is a viral part of funding our day to day running of the club.
We need volunteers for 2/3 times a year, to sell tickets on a Saturday night in Mullagh. Please contact the pro on fb or e mail email@example.com
All children MUST wear a gumshield for training and matches. They will not be permitted to train or play if they have not got one.
We wish to bring to your attention the following.
In accordance with Children First Act 2015 and folowing club policy all coaches /managers must have successfully completed Garda Vetting and attended relevant Child Protection training.
The club take the issue of child safety very seriously and therefore respectfully request that individuals (other than designated coaches and managers) refrain from entering dugouts or the pitch during coaching sessions/matches.
Thank you for your co-operation.
NORTH EAST CRYOSPA
It’s nearly football season so keep in mind our Cryospa for all those knocks or injuries you might get.
The North East Cryospa in Mullagh Sports Centre is officially open and available . This modern salinised ice bath has proven to be an excellent facility in assisting recovery post exercise for many professional and amateur sportspeople around the world. Call 087 1273058 to book a well earned chill .
Discounted rate for GAA clubs
€10 per session per person.
Receive 1 free session after every 10 sessions.
Bingo every Sunday night in Mullagh Hall @8.30pm. Come along and try our new game lucky 90. €2 a number. Come early as they sell out every week.
Clg Cuchulainn club gear can be purchased in Sports Connexions in Virginia shopping centre.
Jerseys in stock in all sizes.
Stay connected with all our news on our fb page clgcuchulainn . To get something posted on fb contact our pro Sandra on 0879212380 or firstname.lastname@example.org
. Also keep upto date with Match reports etc on twitter @clgcuchulainn.